domingo, 13 de julio de 2008

Disney - On the record (The musical)


Act I
01 A dream is a wish your heart makes
02 Whistle while you work / Give a little whistle
03 Can you feel the love tonight / I won't say (I'm in love) / Let's get together / Belle
04 Someday my price will come / Oce upon a dream
05 The walrus and the carpenter / I wanna be like you
06 Prince Ali
07 I just can't wait to be king / Lavender blue
08 When she loved me
09 Minnie's yoo-hoo
10 Heigh-ho
11 The work song
12 I'm wishing / One song
13 You can fly! you can fly! you can fly!
14 So this is love
15 A whole new world
16 The second star to the right
17 Under the sea
18 Part of your world
19 Poor unfortunate souls
20 Kiss the girl
21 Reflection
22 Bella notte / Les poissons
23 Ev'rybody wants to be a cat / The siamese cat song / The tiki tiki tiki room
24 He's a tramp
25 Higitus figitus / Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo / Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious / Hi-diddle-dee-ee / Following the leader /Zip-a-dee-doo-dah / The dwarf's yodel song (The silly song) / Hakuna matata / Mickey Mouse march

Act II
01 Let's go fly a kite
02 I will go sailing no more / Just around the riverbend / Strangers like me
03 Colors of the wind
04 When I see an elephant fly
05 Look out for mister Stork
06 Pink elephants on parade
07 Baby mine
08 The bells of Notre Dame
09 Out there
10 Something there / Beauty and the beast
11 A change in me
12 Be our guest
13 Will the sun ever shine again
14 You've got a friend in me
15 If I never knew you
16 You'll be in my heart
17 When you wish upon a star
18 A dream is a wish your heart makes (Reprise)
19 The bare necessities / A spoonful of sugar / It's a small world
20 Mickey Mouse march / Colonel Hathi´s march / Cruella de Vil / A spoonful of sugar / Winnie the Pooh / I've got no strings

No hay comentarios: